The TUSA FREEDOM M212 CEOS MASK is a low-profile low-volume two-window mask that features the newly developed and revolutionary Freedom Technology delivering superior fit, comfort, and performance. The Ceos is one of the first next generations TUSA masks offering this innovative new technology combined with superior design, build quality, materials, and frame construction.
- Low profile, low volume 2-window design
- Equipped with Freedom Technology
- Skirt mounted Quick-Adjust Buckle System
- Round-edge skirt for maximum fit and comfort
- 3-D strap for ideal anatomical fit
- Accepts MC-7500 Corrective Lenses and ML-7500S AR/UV lenses
- FREEDOM TECHNOLOGY
Freedom model masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low-friction skirt surface on the fitting line.
- 3D MASK STRAP
Is a true three-dimensional design that snugly fits against the head’s natural curvature. The 3D strap offers unprecedented comfort and fit, unlike standard flat mask straps.
- QUICK-ADJUST BUCKLE SYSTEM
Is a compact, lightweight, technologically advanced mask design that can be easily and quickly adjusted for a perfect fit.
- ROUND EDGE SKIRT
Features a proprietary round edge cross-sectionally shaped skirt. This rounded edge results in a soft fit that suppresses pressure and reduces creasing left on the face.