Universal fit for all shapes and types of faces, the smart form, and superior design make the V510 compact goggles a real winner. The V510 lens can be substituted with VC511 corrective lenses.
Equipped with all the features that come standard in the VIEW goggle range, the V510 also has an adjustable nosepiece.
- Corrective Lenses
- The VIEW corrective lens system is offered on several styles of goggles. This unique system allows the user to choose right and left lens powers in both +/- diopters for maximum flexibility and for a custom fit. VIEW was the first manufacturer to pioneer this design.
- Silicone Strap
- VIEW's high-grade silicone straps offer the softest, most pliable, and longest-lasting straps available on the market today. Surgical grade silicone is non-allergenic and resists stretching and fatigue from prolonged use in chlorine.
- Super Anti-Fog
- VIEW's Super Anti-Fog treatment provides long-lasting protection against fogging caused by perspiration and heat. Wetting the inside of the lenses before use creates a film of water that ensures a clear field of view and allows the treatment to work effectively.
- P.E. Seal
- VIEW's hypo-allergenic T.P.E. seals provide maximum comfort and water-tightness over extended periods of use. The T.P.E. seals are not sensitive to the skin and are able to be manufactured in numerous color combinations, unlike surgical grade silicone.
- VIEW's UV Cut technology provides superior protection from harmful ultraviolet (U.V.) rays. Increasing exposure to U.V. rays that damage the skin and eyes has become a serious problem. U.V. protection provides greater eye protection during outdoor use.