Reach for GEAR AID TENACIOUS REPAIR TAPE whenever a tear or rip happens. Quickly fix tents, ski pants, or puffy coats with this strong, weatherproof tape that comes as a clear strip or roll and a variety of colors. Backed by an ultra-aggressive adhesive, it won’t peel off when applied to technical fabrics including nylon and vinyl. Instantly make a repair patch to mend a tent or hammock. You can even use it as vinyl repair tape.
Available in various colors, the nylon fabric tapes offer a barely noticeable solution that stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out. Once applied, wait 24 hours and it becomes machine washable. Select from a full line of tough tapes to repair outdoor gear including tarps and awnings. This repair tape is available in various colors as 3”x20” strips Whatever needs a quick fix Tenacious Tape will handle it – allowing you to stay outside longer.
- Peel & Stick – No sewing skills or heat required; simply remove the backing and apply to surface with pressure; after 24 hours it’s washable
- Washable – Fabric tape is sealed with a waterproof coating and won’t peel off during a wash or a storm
- Durable – Ultra-strong adhesive permanently bonds to outdoor fabrics and materials including nylon, vinyl, rubber, and plastic
- Compatible – Make barely noticeable repairs to rips and tears with the nylon variety that comes in black, yellow, red, and sage green
- Multipurpose – Sticks to almost any surface to repair camping gear including tents, hammocks, sleeping bags, backpacks, and more
- Material: vinyl, nylon, or ripstop nylon
- Size: 3” x 20”
- Application: peel and stick
- Adheres To: nylon, polyester, fleece, vinyl, rubber, non-oiled leather, and GORE-TEX fabric
- Application Temperature: room temperature
- Removable: yes
- Washable: yes
- Storage: Store in a bag or container
- Weight (grams per square meter): clear 90 gsm; nylon 0.1 mm film; ripstop nylon 65 gsm