The BERN MACON H2O model is a certified EN 1385, skate-style water-specific sports helmet.
Featuring an ABS shell lined with soft and comfortable EPP foam that is fused to closed cell EVA faced with a terry cloth against your skin creating the perfect match between comfort and technical protection.
This helmet is designed for multiple lower impacts and great for wakeboarding at the cable park, kayaking, or kiting. Snap-on rubber ear protection is available to keep your eardrums safe as well as deflecting lower side abrasion.
- Weight: 448grams
- Standard: EN1385
- Eyewear channel - unique channels allow for comfort and fit with most glasses
- SINK FIT design - so the helmet sits lower around your head and not on top like a mushroom.
- High Impact protection from ABS shell with Brock Foam internal foam for multi-impact protection
- Outer shell with Venting to keep your head cool and to let water out
- Brock Foam - Soft Breathable Foam that circulates air and sucks moisture - allowing the water to permeate straight through the foam
- The internal lining of waterproof EVA comfort foam that molds to the riders head giving a better fit and more comfort
- Brock Foam is multi-impact and much lighter than traditional EPS foam linings
- Tested and engineered to meet the CE 1385 helmet standards for water sports