BARE EXOWEAR MEN'S FRONT ZIP LONG SLEEVE WETSUIT Jackets provide the maximum thermal protection available in a neutrally buoyant exposure-protection garment and are designed for multi-sport use.
OMNIRED™ Infrared Technology in the jacket’s fabric converts your outbound body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to your body for thermal warmth.
And because freedom of movement is essential in the water, Exowear’s 4-Way Stretch provides more elasticity and breathability than the 2-Way Stretch found in similar products. Zip up for warmth and protection or zip down to regulate your body temperature. This versatile piece is ideal for changing conditions and can be used on its own or added to the Long Sleeve Top or Vest.
Whether diving, kayaking, or stand up paddle boarding, Exowear’s innovative 3-Layer Fabric protects you from the harshest elements. An outer layer, membrane and inner fleece feature properties that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial.
- UV resistant outer layer has a durable water-repellent finish to provide a protective shell that sheds water, absorbs less water, and decreases drying time.
- Windproof and highly breathable membrane provides maximum comfort during high-exertion watersports and helps regulate body temperature while preventing wind chill.
- Anti-Microbial with Hydrophobic technology and quick-dry fleece coatings mean less stink and a more easily packable suit to transport to your next destination or dive site.
Freedom of movement is essential in the water. Exowear’s 4-Way Stretch is superior to the more common 2-Way Stretch by stretching in both directions and providing more elasticity and breathability of the fabric.
MODULAR & LAYERABLE
Exowear is BARE’s most versatile line of exposure protection garments, available in Full Suits, Jackets, Tops, Pants, Shorts, and Accessories. Mix & Match Exowear’s lightweight and layerable exposure protection to suit every adventure.
- 2mm ELASTEK Full Stretch Neoprene at neck and wrist for added comfort and sealing
- Sewn-in molded closure with embossed pattern for grip
- 21” YKK durable front zipper for easy on/off and to regulate body temperature
- Flat seam stitching throughout with seamless underarms for maximum flexibility, stretch and comfort
- OMNIRED™ Technology
- 3-Layer Fabric Technology
- 4-Way Stretch
- 3D Pattern for optimal shape and fit
- Exowear slows thermal loss by 36% at 1ATM of pressure (proven in controlled lab thermal testing)