SV2 FLEX: HIGH-PERFORMANCE DESIGN WITH A SEMI-DRY TOP
The SV2 includes a Scupper Valve lower section with a sleek semi-dry top. The SV2 semi-dry top employs horizontal vents engineered to diffuse splashed water that would normally freely enter the snorkel top. The small gaps between the vanes of the vent restrict water speed and droplet size and permit most of the splashed water to exit the special vents without entering the breathing tube. The end result is less water in your snorkel. The SV2 is perfect for rough or choppy water conditions.
SV2 with Semi-Dry Top
PERFECT FOR USE IN CHOPPY WAVES
The SV2 combines the same Scupper Valve lower section with the sleek and effective SV2 Semi-Dry top. The SV2 Semi-Dry top horizontal vents (1) are engineered to diffuse splashed water that would normally freely enter the snorkel top. The small gaps between the vanes (2) of the vent restrict water speed and droplet size and permit most of the splashed water to exit the special vents (3) without entering the breathing tube. Thus, you get less water in your snorkel. The SV2 is the perfect answer for rough or choppy water conditions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE SV SERIES HIGH PERFORMANCE SNORKELS
The Scupper Valve (SV) design is self-draining and delivers crisp, effortless clearing. Posi-lock flex retainer secures flex section and mouthpiece.
(1) Dual silicone mouthpiece prevents over-clenching of teeth that would restrict air flow.
(2) Rotational mouthpiece with ratchet indicators.
(3) SV1 has a conical flared top for high performance breathing. SV2 Semi-dry top is designed to limit splashed water from entering the breathing tube.
ATOMIC EVEN DESIGNED A BETTER SNORKEL KEEPER
- Quick disconnect snorkel keeper includes 30 degree rotation.
- Sliding snorkel keeper range adjuster allows for accurate placement without constant re-adjusting each dive.
- Atomic Aquatics’ international and award winning styling team makes the SV1 and SV2 high performance snorkels something you would be proud to use.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE DESIGN WITH CONICAL FLARED TOP
Every snorkel model in the SV Series includes the Scupper Valve on the bottom mouthpiece section. Then, Atomic gives divers a choice of tops to best suit their needs. The SV1 design has a conical flared top to deliver maximum airflow. The SV1 is the optimal choice for calm waters or for strong swimming situations. Even though water may enter the open top, the internal tube airway remains dry. Any water trapped below the mouthpiece is easily cleared with a small burst of exhaled air. The flexible lower section drops the mouthpiece out of the way when not in use.