IT WAS FINALLY TIME TO REINVENT THE SNORKEL
Atomic Aquatics only designs and releases new products that atomic truly believe redefine a category and solve a diver need. Did something as simple as the snorkel really require new thinking? Well…yes. More and more divers were choosing to enter the water without a snorkel because the size, unwieldiness and poor performance just wasn’t worth the hassle. Yet, the use of a snorkel during a dive can help you save precious air while hanging on the anchor line waiting to descend. There are numerous situations where a dependable, high-performance snorkel is a valuable dive tool. The new Atomic Aquatics SV Series truly redefines how a snorkel works and helps divers extend their adventure.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE SV SERIES HIGH PERFORMANCE SNORKELS
The Scupper Valve (SV) design is self-draining and delivers crisp, effortless clearing. Posi-lock flex retainer secures flex section and mouthpiece.
(1) Dual silicone mouthpiece prevents over-clenching of teeth that would restrict air flow.
(2) Rotational mouthpiece with ratchet indicators.
(3) SV1 has a conical flared top for high performance breathing. SV2 Semi-dry top is designed to limit splashed water from entering the breathing tube.
ATOMIC EVEN DESIGNED A BETTER SNORKEL KEEPER
- Quick disconnect snorkel keeper includes 30 degree rotation.
- Sliding snorkel keeper range adjuster allows for accurate placement without constant re-adjusting each dive.
- Atomic Aquatics’ international and award winning styling team makes the SV1 and SV2 high performance snorkels something you would be proud to use.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE DESIGN WITH CONICAL FLARED TOP
Every snorkel model in the SV Series includes the Scupper Valve on the bottom mouthpiece section. Then, Atomic gives divers a choice of tops to best suit their needs. The SV1 design has a conical flared top to deliver maximum airflow. The SV1 is the optimal choice for calm waters or for strong swimming situations. Even though water may enter the open top, the internal tube airway remains dry. Any water trapped below the mouthpiece is easily cleared with a small burst of exhaled air. The flexible lower section drops the mouthpiece out of the way when not in use.