Before diving and snorkeling, clean masks with GEAR AID SEA BUFF MASK & SLATE CLEANER. Cleaning dive masks is a recommended step prior to anti-fog treatment. Sea Buff’s concentrated and quick-clean formula removes the silicone residue on new glass dive mask lenses.
For older gear, it removes dirt, sunscreens, and algae that can interfere with anti-fog treatments. Just apply, rub, rinse and repeat. Keep dive masks clean and ready for anti-fog treatment with Sea Buff.
- Intended Use – For tempered glass lenses and slates on dive and snorkel masks
- Pre-cleaner – A powerful formula that removes residue, dirt, and other debris that preps the surface for GEAR AID anti-fogs
- Concentrated – One small bottle gently cleans multiple dive masks without harming or scratching slates
- Exclusions – Not for use on swim goggles or dry lenses (e.g., eyeglasses)
- Size: 1.25 fl oz
- Application: rub on
- For Use On: tempered glass lenses on dive and snorkel masks
- Made in the USA
NOTE: NOT for use on swim goggles or dry lenses including eyeglasses and sunglasses