BARE EXOWEAR HOOD provides the maximum thermal protection available in a neutrally buoyant exposure-protection hood and is designed for multi-sport use. Exowear Hood offers great protection and additional warmth for your head during cold water activities.
OMNIRED™ Infrared Technology in the hood’s fabric converts your outbound heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to your head for thermal warmth.
Whether diving, kayaking, or stand-up paddle boarding, Exowear’s innovative 3-Layer Fabric protects you from the harshest elements. An outer layer, membrane, and inner fleece feature properties that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial.
- UV resistant outer layer has a durable water-repellent finish to provide a protective shell that sheds water, absorbs less water, and decreases drying time.
- Windproof and highly breathable membrane provides maximum comfort during high-exertion watersports and helps regulate body temperature while preventing wind chill.
- Anti-Microbial with Hydrophobic technology and quick-dry fleece coatings mean less stink and a more easily packable suit to transport to your next destination or dive site.
Freedom of movement is essential in the water. Exowear’s 4-Way Stretch is superior to the more common 2-Way Stretch by stretching in both directions and providing more elasticity and breathability of the fabric.
MODULAR & LAYERABLE
Exowear is BARE’s most versatile line of exposure protection garments, available in Full Suits, Jackets, Tops, Pants, Shorts, and Accessories. Mix & Match Exowear’s lightweight and layerable exposure protection to suit every adventure.
- 2mm ELASTEK Full Stretch Neoprene at face for added comfort and sealing
- Skirt at neck for additional security
- Flat seam stitching throughout for maximum flexibility, stretch and comfort
- OMNIRED™ Technology
- 3-Layer Fabric Technology
- 4-Way Stretch
- 3D Pattern for optimal shape and fit
- Exowear slows thermal loss by 36% at 1ATM of pressure (proven in controlled lab thermal testing)