BARE EXOWEAR GLOVES provide the maximum thermal protection available in neutrally buoyant exposure-protection gloves and are designed for multi-sport use. These box-cut gloves provide extra feel and dexterity for any watersport activity.
OMNIRED™ Infrared Technology in the glove’s fabric converts your outbound body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to your hands for thermal warmth.
And because freedom of movement is essential in the water, Exowear’s 4-Way Stretch provides more elasticity and breathability than the 2-Way Stretch found in similar products. A high-cut wrist on the inside makes them easy to pull on and off.
Whether diving, kayaking, or stand up paddle boarding, Exowear’s innovative 3-Layer Fabric protects you from the harshest elements. An outer layer, membrane and inner fleece feature properties that are water repellant, windproof, breathable, quick-drying, wicking, and anti-microbial.
- UV resistant outer layer has a durable water-repellent finish to provide a protective shell that sheds water, absorbs less water, and decreases drying time.
- Windproof and highly breathable membrane provides maximum comfort during high-exertion watersports and helps regulate body temperature while preventing wind chill.
- Anti-Microbial with Hydrophobic technology and quick-dry fleece coatings mean less stink and a more easily packable suit to transport to your next destination or dive site.
Freedom of movement is essential in the water. Exowear’s 4-Way Stretch is superior to the more common 2-Way Stretch by stretching in both directions and providing more elasticity and breathability of the fabric.
MODULAR & LAYERABLE
Exowear is BARE’s most versatile line of exposure protection garments, available in Full Suits, Jackets, Tops, Pants, Shorts, and Accessories. Mix & Match Exowear’s lightweight and layerable exposure protection to suit every adventure.
- 2mm ELASTEK Full Stretch Neoprene wrist cuffs for added comfort and sealing
- Box-cut and single Amara on the palm for extra feel and dexterity
- Flat seam stitching throughout for maximum flexibility, stretch and comfort
- OMNIRED™ Technology
- 3-Layer Fabric Technology
- 4-Way Stretch
- 3D Pattern for optimal shape and fit
- Exowear slows thermal loss by 36% at 1ATM of pressure (proven in controlled lab thermal testing)